Megami Device” is a plastic model kit series combining Bishoujo-style beauties and heavy-duty weapons and armor. Each character has a main body, or “machinika,” designed by Masaki Apsy along with a huge array of interchangeable parts to outfit her as you like! The seventh entry in the series, this magical girl inspired Megami Device was designed in collaboration with the Japanese illustrator Nagi Ryo.
– The model kit comes with three pre-painted face parts.
– The model can be displayed with or without her magical girl inspired armor.
– The model is highly poseable and customizable thanks to her several joints and points of articulation. The included clear plastic effect parts allow you to recreate epic battle scenes.
– The base “machinika” has an astounding range of movement and can be displayed in a range of natural looking poses. – The model kit includes flesh-colored arm and leg parts as well as bare feet with fully defined toes.
– The model kit comes with two colors of hair parts that can be changed out between armed and unarmed mode.
– The model kit includes 7 sets of PVC hand parts, and the 3mm attachment points enable you to use them with equipment from the M.S.G, Frame Arms, and Frame Arms Girl series.
– The model kit includes decals for the eyes and other details.
What is “Megami Device?” Kotobukiya’s Megami Device series is a line of 14 cm (51/2”) plastic model kits that come with a range of weapons and equipment that allow you to enjoy building and customizing your own Megami Device to use in robot battles. Each character has a main body, or “machinika,” designed by Masaki Apsy, while the models’ unique armor and mechanics are designed in collaboration with a variety of guest illustrators. The kits come with multi-colored parts and face parts pre-printed with tampography, making them easy to assemble with no paint required. The kits are equipped with 3mm joints, making them compatible with all of the weapons in the Megami Device line as well as Kotobukiya’s other plastic model kit series!
** This product will be released on Q2 2018**