Based on the bishoujo-style character art by E-ji Komatsu of Frame Arms Hresvelgr designed by Tomotake Kinoshita, Frame Arms Girl Hresvelgr is now available with new Bikini Armor!
• E-ji Komatsu’s Bikini Armor design has been created within this model kit!
• Two blades are included as weapons.
• Standard bangs and bangs covering one eye (left and right) are included for a total of three types of bangs parts.This model is also compatible with the bangs parts of Frame Arms Girl Hresvelgr.
• The model kit includes a newly designed hip joint.
• Four types of face parts are included: smiling/looking right, troubled/looking left and glaring/looking right that are pre-painted with tampography, and one unprinted.
• Three of the face parts come pre-painted, so just assembling the kit creates a model faithful to the original art.
• The pop-out shoulder joints and the flexible upper arm parts allows this model a wide range of movement.
• The connection shaft for the thighs is a sliding joint, allowing for a wider range of movement.
• The wrists are articulated with ball joints that allow for a variety of poses.
• The model kit includes five sets of PVC hand parts. The hands, including joints, can be interchanged with those of the existing Frame Arms Girl series.
• The model kit includes decals such as the eyes and facial expressions.
• The 3mm connection points on the arms and legs are compatible with equipment from the M.S.G and Frame Arms series.
(This item is a reproduction.)
**THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM, ETD Q4 2023**
There are no reviews yet.